Subject: Re: A new user of cygwin and unix based system
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Jons <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 21:36:08 -0400

On Sat, Jun 26, 1999 at 04:37:09PM -0700, Jons wrote:
>I am a new user of cygwin and other unix based system and I would like to
>know if cygwin is capable to allow multi-user shell login from a network or
>internet. I am using win98.

If you are a new user, you'll probably have a lot of questions.  So, in
the interest of teaching you to fish rather than giving you a fish.  I
would suggest that the best way to get your questions answered is to
start with the project's web page: http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin .
There, you will find pointers to ported software, a FAQ, and pointers to
the mailing list archives where, I am sure you can imagine, most
beginner questions have already been endlessly rehashed.

Chris Faylor
Cygwin Program Manager

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]