Subject: Re: cat broken
From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <[email-masked]>
To: John Wiersba <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: 24 Jun 1999 17:31:00 +0200

>>>>> "John" == John Wiersba <[email-masked]> writes:

    John> I tried the 6/10 dll.  It fixed the cat problem.  But now I
    John> frequently get the following error message: 0 0 [main]
    John> D:\opt\cygwin\bin\bash.exe 1008 fhandler_base::fork_fixup:
    John> /jrw/jrw/mdst/sh/d - Win32 error 6, handle 0x30

    John> Is this caused by a mismatch in bash.exe (dated 12/1/98)
    John> vs. cygwin1.dll?  Do I have to install everything in the
    John> 6/10 cygwin-inst*, too?  That's more dangerous because it's
    John> harder to back out.

I installed only the dll. My CYGWIN env liks like:

System:   WinNT 4.0/SP3
          Cygwin B20.1 with egcs-1.1.2
           - cygwin1.dll - cygwin1-19990610.dll.gz
           - everything mounted binary,
           - CYGWIN = tty title binmode ntea nontsec

Ciao
  Volker

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]