Subject: [ANN] Online Survey for Cygwin logo
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin <[email-masked]>, Cygwin Porting Project <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 15:12:04 +0200

This is an announcement for our upcoming Online Suvery for a Cygwin
logo. We intend to let all users vote for suggested logo to be used in
the furture for the Cygwin Project as many other free software projects
have their own logos (Linux, FreeBSD, KDE etc.)

All users are asked to send in their logo suggestions so we may add them
to our online survey page. Please visit our project's web site at

    http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/

for more details on the online survey.

Regards,
Stipe

--
Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>

Cygwin Porting Project -- "We build UNIX on top of Windows"
http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/

Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]