Subject: Socket
From: "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 17:36:55 -0400

I would appreciate suggestion on solving the socket open failed problem.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

Suhaib

bash-2.02$ bash xggi.bash
bash-2.02$ _X11TransSocketOpen: socket() failed for local
_X11TransSocketOpenCOTSClient: Unable to open socket for local
_X11TransOpen: transport open failed for local/modeller:0
xmodmap:  unable to open display ':0'
_X11TransSocketOpen: socket() failed for local
_X11TransSocketOpenCOTSClient: Unable to open socket for local
_X11TransOpen: transport open failed for local/modeller:0
twm:  unable to open display ":0"
_XSERVTransSocketOpen: socket() failed for local
_XSERVTransSocketOpenCOTSServer: Unable to open socket for local
_XSERVTransOpen: transport open failed for local/modeller:0
_XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: failed to open listener for local
LibGII: Debugging=255
LibGGI: Debugging=255
LibGGI: ggiOpen("display-x::0") called
LibGGI: Loading driver display-x::0
LibGGI: _ggiAddDL(0x100705c0, "display-x", ":0", 0x1) called
LibGGI: _ggiLoadDL("/usr/local/lib/ggi\display/X-0-0-0.dll", 0x1) called
LibGGI: hand.handle=0x1a480000
LibGGI: hand.init=0x1a481388
LibGGI: hand.cleanup=0x1a481840
LibGGI: _ggiLoadDL returned 0x10070930
LibGGI: X-target wants display :0
_X11TransSocketOpen: socket() failed for local
_X11TransSocketOpenCOTSClient: Unable to open socket for local
_X11TransOpen: transport open failed for local/modeller:0

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]