Subject: Re: how to make a cross compiler for cygwin?
From: Aldo Mazzilli <[email-masked]>
To: "Raju K. V." <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 11:27:57 +0200

Hi Raju,

You can find a lot of informations in the crossgcc FAQ at :
http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/

Good chance !!

-- 
=======================================================================
,',',',',',',' Aldo MAZZILLI             | INRIA Rhone-Alpes          |
,',',',',',',' [email-masked]| 655, avenue de l'Europe    |
,',',',',',',' Tel : 04 76 61 53 91      | 38330 Montbonnot St Martin |
,',',',',',',' Fax : 04 76 61 52 52      | FRANCE                     |
,',' *** Site WEB : http://www.inrialpes.fr/vasy/people/Aldo.Mazzilli |
=======================================================================

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]