Subject: Re: Win 95 Freezing Up w/o Ctrl+C
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: GULYAS Zana Laszlo <[email-masked]>
Cc: lista <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 11:05:52 -0400

On Tue, Jun 01, 1999 at 04:18:23PM +0200, GULYAS Zana Laszlo wrote:
>I have installed Cygwin B20 on my Pentium 133 notebook and seemingly
>everything went fine. When I tried to run it, however, the computer has
>freezed up -- I needed to reboot the poor thing. Do any of you have any
>idea what could be wrong? (I have browsed through the mailing list
>archives and the FAQ but I only found references to a bug which causes
>freezing when you hit the CTRL+C combination.)
>
>Please, don't tell me to use the B20.1 version (if possible), because the
>package I am using requires B20.

Use B20.1.  There is no reason not to.  It is extremely unlikely that a
package could actually rely on B20.  There is no change in the DLL name,
so things should just work.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]