Subject: Re: [ANN] Dynamically linked perl5.005_03 binary & patches
From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <[email-masked]>
To: Charles Wilson <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: 28 May 1999 19:19:16 +0200

>>>>> "Charles" == Charles Wilson <[email-masked]> writes:

    >> op/taint............ok, 13/149 subtests skipped 
    Charles>  Did you copy your cygwin1.dll into <PERL-SRCDIR> or
    Charles> into your windows system dirs (WINNT, WINNT\System32,
    Charles> etc) ? If you did not, then I'm really curious as to why
    Charles> you passed this test. 

yes, into  <PERL-SRCDIR>\t

I just repeated the perl test with the original B20.1 cygwin1.dll and 
the last coolview.dll:

cygwin1.dll from Corinna Vinschen:
----------------------------------
op/pack............Cannot compress negative numbers at op/pack.t line 59.
FAILED at test 10

Original and coolview cygwin1.dll:
----------------------------------
op/pack............Cannot compress negative numbers at op/pack.t line 59.
FAILED at test 10

So no difference here :-(

Ciao
  Volker

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]