Subject: Perl script as NT service
From: Markus Foerster <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 18:26:35 +0200

Hello,

I have successfully started a Cygwin-Perl-Script as an service by using
SrvAny from the NT Resource Kit and a "start.cmd" shell script to call
the script with the right parameters.

But my problem is: I cannot kill or otherwise stop the script. When
stopping the service, it shows me the service is stopped, but the
program keeps running. NT taskmanager says "permission denied", Cygwin
bash says "not owner". Everything is running as Administrator.

What can I do better to be able to stop my script?

Thanks for your help,

Markus

--
   /\     ARTICON AG            Tel : +49-89-94573-230
  / /\    Markus Förster        Fax : +49-89-94573-479
 /_/\ \   Gutenbergstr. 1       Mail: [email-masked] 
/____\_\  D-85737 Ismaning      WWW : http://www.articon.de/

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]