Subject: gcc -M
From: Aldo Mazzilli <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 14:52:23 +0200

Hi there,

I need a "gcc -M" equivalent under win32.
I use Cygwin32 and MS VC.
I know that "gcc -M" works with Cygwin32 but is there any option which
makes the same thing with MS "cl".
Perhaps, there is a tool which describe the dependencies of objects
files.
Sorry if this question is off topic in the cygwin mailing list.

Thanks in advance ...
-- 
-- 
=======================================================================
,',',',',',',' Aldo MAZZILLI             | INRIA Rhone-Alpes          |
,',',',',',',' [email-masked]| 655, avenue de l'Europe    |
,',',',',',',' Tel : 04 76 61 53 91      | 38330 Montbonnot St Martin |
,',',',',',',' Fax : 04 76 61 52 52      | FRANCE                     |
,',' *** Site WEB : http://www.inrialpes.fr/vasy/people/Aldo.Mazzilli |
=======================================================================

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]