Subject: Re: More path trouble :-(
From: Glenn Spell <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 00:20:06 -0400 (EDT)

Ian Zimmerman wrote:

> The Changelogs on the web site only go back about a month, and I
> can't find them in the ftp area.  I downloaded the latest snapshot
> which indeed fixed this problem, but (predictably) created another
> one.  So I really need to find out when exactly this was fixed.
> Can you tell me where to find ALL the Changelogs?

In the ftp area.

Go to <http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/>, select "Download Sites"
(<http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/download.html>), select any
ftp site, select the "snapshots" directory, select and download any
or all of the "winsup-src-199xxxxx.tar.gz" packages. These are the
sources in the winsup directory which include the Cygwin Changelogs.

These go back to 19981222 (B21 and B20.1).

There is another site that goes back to 19980310 (B20 and B19.1).

-glenn

-- 
 )      Glenn Spell <[email-masked]>      )   _       _____
 )   Fayetteville, North Carolina, C. S. A.   )_ (__\____o /_/_ |
 )  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  )   >-----._/_/__]>
 )- blue skies - happy trails - sweet dreams -)             `0  |

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]