Subject: More path trouble :-(
From: Ian Zimmerman <[email-masked]>
To: Cygnus tools mailing list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 14:51:23 -0700

This looks similar to my previous problem but is definitely distinct
from it (that scenario now works).  But:

amazon:~$ pwd
/home/itz
amazon:~$ mount
Device           Directory           Type        Flags
e:               /mnt                native      text=binary
l:\cstrans       /home/itz/cstrans    native      text!=binary
a:               /floppy             native      text!=binary
c:               /                   native      text!=binary
amazon:~$ ls -l cstrans/
total 2
-rw-r--r--   1 1002     None          937 May 21 14:34 BOOKLIST.TXT
drwxr-xr-x   8 1002     None            0 Apr  1 14:30 BOOKS
drwxr-xr-x   2 1002     None            0 Apr 13 16:07 DTD
drwxr-xr-x   2 1002     None            0 Apr 27 08:52 ENTS
drwxr-xr-x   4 544      None            0 May 20 16:30 LIBIDX
drwxr-xr-x   2 1002     None            0 Apr 27 08:52 MACROS
drwxr-xr-x   2 1002     None            0 May 21 14:09 STYLES
-rw-r--r--   1 1002     None           22 Feb 19 15:01 TITLE.TXT
amazon:~$ cat cstrans/TITLE.TXT
cat: cstrans/TITLE.TXT: No such file or directory
amazon:~$

PLEASE PLEASE help.  I hate this sort of s**t SO MUCH, that's why I
started using cygwin, thinking I wouldn't have to deal with them :-( :-(
	
-- 
Ian Zimmerman
Lightbinders, Inc.
2325 3rd Street #324, San Francisco, California 94107

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]