Subject: RE: Please help!
From: Earnie Boyd <[email-masked]>
To: "Smith, Ron" <[email-masked]>
Cc: cygwin users <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 09:05:17 -0700 (PDT)

--- "Smith, Ron" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Are we talking about the same release?  Are you using NT?  Nothing seems to
> work the same on my machine.  Here is the results I get going into the
> Cygwin window.  The LS return the desired results but then gives a complete
> listing.
> 
-8<-

I'm using the b20.1 version as released from full.exe.  I'm using NT4sp3.  I
only get what is expected.  Can you paste the output of `cygcheck -s -v -r' so
that I can take a look at your setup?  To check the list of paths from where
bash is hashing the binaries from do `type -a find' and `type -a ls'.  The
first one listed will be the one executed.

===
"Earnie Boyd" <mailto:[email-masked]>
CYGWIN RELATED HELP:
 DOCUMENTATION: <http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/docs.html>
       DLLHELP: <http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/>
ARCHIVE SEARCH: <http://www.delorie.com/archives/> OR
                <http://www.eGroups.com/list/gnu-win32/>
_____________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Free instant messaging and more at http://messenger.yahoo.com

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]