Subject: Re: Error running Make with Cygwin tools
From: Earnie Boyd <[email-masked]>
To: Richard Hickling <[email-masked]>
Cc: Linda Seymour <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 07:09:58 -0700 (PDT)

--- Richard Hickling <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > The cygwin make requires the environment variable MAKE_FILE=UNIX to
> maintain
> > the posix path structures.  Could this be the problem?
> 
> Do you mean 'MAKE_MODE=UNIX'?
> 

Ooops. Yes I mean MAKE_MODE=UNIX.  Thanks for the correction.
===
"Earnie Boyd" <mailto:[email-masked]>
CYGWIN RELATED HELP:
 DOCUMENTATION: <http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/docs.html>
       DLLHELP: <http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/>
ARCHIVE SEARCH: <http://www.delorie.com/archives/> OR
                <http://www.eGroups.com/list/gnu-win32/>
_____________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Free instant messaging and more at http://messenger.yahoo.com

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]