Subject: Re: Error running Make with Cygwin tools
From: Glenn Spell <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 23:58:13 -0400 (EDT)

Linda Seymour wrote:

> Also, uname.exe returns CYGWIN32_NT. I need this to return
> Window_NT.  Is there a way to make it do this?

You can hack the sysname in the file "uname.cc" in the winsup source
and rebuild the cygwin1.dll. If you're running a supported Cygnus
product or if you're distributing software derived from Cygwin, I
suggest you find out if this would violate any terms of the license.

-glenn

-- 
 )      Glenn Spell <[email-masked]>      )   _       _____
 )   Fayetteville, North Carolina, C. S. A.   )_ (__\____o /_/_ |
 )  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  )   >-----._/_/__]>
 )- blue skies - happy trails - sweet dreams -)             `0  |

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]