Subject: Re: Pine 4.x
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Nancy McGough <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygwin Mailing List <[email-masked]>, Michael Nelson <[email-masked]>, Todd Greer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 21:51:38 +0200

Hi Nancy,

> If anyone is inspired to port mail tools, in addition to Pine, I'd
> love a port of procmail so I could use it to post-process message
> folders.

procmail has been ported by us quite a time ago. Unfortunatly it was
only
a quick and dirty port try without any testing and hence we have droped
it.

I suppose it will be included within the Cygwin DEV CD. I'll put it on
my
wish list.

Regards,
Stipe

--
Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>

Cygwin Porting Project -- "We build UNIX on top of Windows"
http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/

Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]