Subject: b20.1: odbc routine references undefined
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 21:51:24 +0200

Hello,

I'm currently trying to get the unified ODBC feature of our PHP 3.0.7
port to Cygwin going (using native Win32 ODBC), but I'm getting
undefined references from ld.exe for serverl "SQLxxxx" routines.

I supposed Cygwin's "libodbc32.a" is an import library for Win32 native
"odbc32.dll" and hence I link against "libodbc32.a". But the undefined
references still exist. What am I doing wrong? Am I missing the obvious?

Any help is welcome. Thanks.

A make log has been attached to this mail.
I running Cygwin b20.1 (egcs-1.1.1) on top of Win98 (ODBC 3.5 DLLs)

Regards,
Stipe

--
Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>

Cygwin Porting Project -- "We build UNIX on top of Windows"
http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/

Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]