Subject: Re: Building Source
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: J Shane Culpepper <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 11:43:45 -0400

On Thu, May 13, 1999 at 08:21:03PM -0700, J Shane Culpepper wrote:
>I created all\bld, dev\bld, and user\bld, cd to each and ran
>../src/configure --verbose --prefix /cygnus/install, make all, and make
>install.  All ran without giving any errrors.  (Actually there was one
>error dealing with db2html or something similar which I don't have
>installed.  It was ignored by the make harness.)  However, the majority
>of the tools didn't get built or configured.  All seemed to build the
>basic libraries without problems.  Is this the normal behavior?  Am I
>missing an important step?

Make sure that you are building under a directory structure that's mounted.
configure doesn't like the //c/foo stuff.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]