Subject: [PATCH]perl5.005_03 (CORE) cygwin32 port
From: "Fifer, Eric" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 20:25:54 +0100

This is a bug report for perl from [email-masked],
generated with the help of perlbug 1.26 running under perl 5.00503.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Please enter your report here]

Some cleanup of Alexander Smishlajev's patches that build perl under
Cygwin as a shared libperl.dll and with dynamically loaded extensions.

See README.cygwin32 for details.

[Please do not change anything below this line]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

---
Site configuration information for perl 5.00503:

Configured by FiferE at Wed May 12 18:19:48 BST 1999.

Summary of my perl5 (5.0 patchlevel 5 subversion 3) configuration:
  Platform:
    osname=cygwin_nt-4.0, osvers=20.1, archname=cygwin32
    uname='cygwin_nt-4.0 sil2036 20.1 (0.311) 1998-12-3 20:39:18 i686
unknown '
    hint=recommended, useposix=true, d_sigaction=define
    usethreads=undef useperlio=undef d_sfio=undef
  Compiler:
    cc='gcc', optimize='-g', gccversion=egcs-2.91.66 19990314 (egcs-1.1.2
release)
    cppflags='-DCYGWIN32 -DDEBUGGING -I/usr/local/include'
    ccflags ='-DCYGWIN32 -DDEBUGGING -I/usr/local/include'
    stdchar='char', d_stdstdio=undef, usevfork=false
    intsize=4, longsize=4, ptrsize=4, doublesize=8
    d_longlong=define, longlongsize=8, d_longdbl=define, longdblsize=12
    alignbytes=8, usemymalloc=n, prototype=define
  Linker and Libraries:
    ld='ld2', ldflags ='-L. -L/usr/local/lib'
    libpth=/opt/cygnus/cygwin-b20/H-i586-cygwin32/i586-cygwin32/lib
/usr/local/lib
    libs=-lcygwin -lm -lc -lkernel32
    libc=/opt/cygnus/cygwin-b20/H-i586-cygwin32/i586-cygwin32/lib/libc.a,
so=dll, useshrplib=true, libperl=libperl.a
  Dynamic Linking:
    dlsrc=dl_cygwin32.xs, dlext=dll, d_dlsymun=undef, ccdlflags=' '
    cccdlflags=' ', lddlflags='--export-dynamic -L. -L/usr/local/lib'

Locally applied patches:

---
@INC for perl 5.00503:
    /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.00503/cygwin32
    /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.00503
    /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/cygwin32
    /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl
    .

---
Environment for perl 5.00503:
    HOME=/efifer
    LANG (unset)
    LANGUAGE (unset)
    LD_LIBRARY_PATH (unset)
    LOGDIR (unset)
 
PATH=/opt/cygnus/cygwin-b20/H-i586-cygwin32/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11R6.4/
bin:/usr/local/emacs/bin:/share/bin:/i386/bin:/opt/share/bin:/opt/i386/bin:.
    PERL_BADLANG (unset)
    SHELL=/opt/cygnus/cygwin-b20/H-i586-cygwin32/bin/bash.exe

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]