Subject: Re: problem linking with cygwin
From: Rand Dvorak <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 May 99 12:48:29 -0500

Thanks,  Mumit!!  The problem was that memalign had been 
redefined and the appropriate malloc.h was omitted.  I just 
remove the re-definition and included malloc.h and everything
is fine.  My apologies to anyone offended by the non-cygwin noise.

Rgds,
Rand Dvorak

This message contains confidential information and is intended only 
for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you 
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please 
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this 
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free 
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, 
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore 
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents 
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If 
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This 
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be 
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or 
related financial instruments.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]