Subject: Re: program icons and version info for Windows
From: "Emanuele ALIBERTI" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 06:05:03 PDT

> > Mumit Khan stated that egcs-1.1.2 has a newer windres than the stock
> > cygwin-20.1, but I used egcs-1.1.2 to rebuild "run" last night and had
>I don't know exactly
>what fields are required or what some of the more obscure variables mean;
>I just know that it works as-is, and doesn't if I remove some of the
>obscure stuff. (The joys of programming by example w/o any sort of
>documentation... :) )

A set of *.rc files with version info that compile with windres shipped with 
egcs-mingw32 is available at http://mok.lvcm.com/reactos in the lib 
subdirectory.

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]