Subject: Re: Visual Diff
From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "Schaible, Joerg" <[email-masked]>, "'cygwin-list'" <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Feb 1970 21:06:52 +0100

>>>>> "Earnie" == Earnie Boyd <[email-masked]> writes:

    --- "Schaible, Joerg" <[email-masked]> wrote:
    >> Hello Cygwin world,
    >> 
    >> I am looking forward for a visual diff running on B20. Once I
    >> used the gdiff
    >> from SGI and what I really liked was the possibility to select
    >> in a concurrent change block single lines from either side to
    >> be in the merged file. Is there something out there anywere in
    >> the GNU world with such a feature or what is the normally used
    >> visual diff tool ?

    Earnie> There exists a tkDiff that will do this.  I don't have an
    Earnie> exact URL but I suspect that the scriptics site will have
    Earnie> pointers.  === "Earnie Boyd"

TkDiff-3.02 - http://www.ede.com/free/tkdiff/index.html

Ciao
  Volker

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]