Subject: Re: DDD And Cygwin
From: Bill Klein <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 14:31:15 -0400

Hello,

>> >Second,  I used some of my X11 and MOTIF Widgets to get better colors
>> >and glyphs working properly under Cygwin.  There is no-way MIX can
>> >handle those Widgets.  MIX is a good toy, but useless for
>> >professional work - you get what you pay.

>> If you get what you pay for then DDD must really be junk. :P

>This is your opinion!!!!

You misunderstood. I was joking in reference to your comment
that you get what you pay for. I think DDD is very nice. I've
only been using it for a little while (under Linux) but liked
it enough to want to try to get it working in NT...

To follow up my previous post, I took your advice and tried
out the 30-day trial of Solstice to see how DDD would work,
but I have the same problem! As soon as I launch DDD, it eats
up 100% processor time constantly and consumes resources at
a very fast pace until the system is unusable (Windows NT 4,
SP5, 128MB RAM...). I guess you don't have this problem?

There must be something weird with my setup that's causing
this to happen, but I've never seen anything like it before. :(

-Bill Klein <[email-masked]>

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]