Subject: Re: Mingw32 and OpenGL extensions
From: "dale henderson" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 12:59:42 CDT

My mistake, below is the error log from the egcs compile:

/wx2/lib/libglcanvas.a(glcanvas.o)(.text+0xfc):glcanvas.cc: undefined 
reference to `wglCreateContext@4'
/wx2/lib/libglcanvas.a(glcanvas.o)(.text+0x108):glcanvas.cc: undefined 
reference to `wglMakeCurrent@8'
/wx2/lib/libglcanvas.a(glcanvas.o)(.text+0x1f5):glcanvas.cc: undefined 
reference to `wglMakeCurrent@8'
/wx2/lib/libglcanvas.a(glcanvas.o)(.text+0x1fd):glcanvas.cc: undefined 
reference to `wglDeleteContext@4'
/wx2/lib/libglcanvas.a(glcanvas.o)(.text+0x253):glcanvas.cc: undefined 
reference to `wglMakeCurrent@8'
/wx2/lib/libglcanvas.a(glcanvas.o)(.text+0x276):glcanvas.cc: undefined 
reference to `wglMakeCurrent@8'
/wx2/lib/libglcanvas.a(glcanvas.o)(.text+0xcaf):glcanvas.cc: undefined 
reference to `glFrustum@48'
/wx2/lib/libglcanvas.a(glcanvas.o)(.text+0xe6e):glcanvas.cc: undefined 
reference to `wglGetProcAddress@4'
/wx2/lib/libglcanvas.a(glcanvas.o)(.text+0xeca):glcanvas.cc: undefined 
reference to `wglGetProcAddress@4'
/wx2/lib/libglcanvas.a(glcanvas.o)(.text+0xf16):glcanvas.cc: undefined 
reference to `wglGetProcAddress@4'
make: *** [penguin.exe] Error 1

>dale henderson wrote:
> >
> > Anders,
> >
> > Thanks for the reply.
> > I do in fact have that library, -lopengl32, linking in my Make 
>environment.
> > Specifically, I get undefined references for the following extensions:
> > wglCreateContext
> > wglMakeCurrent
> > wglDeleteContext
> > wglGetProcAddress
> > glFrustum
>
>If these are the unresolved symbols you get and not
>wglCreateContext@4 etc., you don't, for some reason, get the
>prototypes. It is impossible to say with so little information.
>
>Regards,
>Anders

_______________________________________________________________
Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.com

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]