Subject: Re: precompiled perl?
From: "John Huddleston" <[email-masked]>
To: "Nancy this-address-is-valid McGough" <[email-masked]>, "Cygwin Mailing List" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "John Mullee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:39:36 -0600

the contents of a myfile.bat file is

perl -S myfile %1

where myfile is a file containing perl code

John Huddleston
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Nancy this-address-is-valid McGough <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Cc: John Mullee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, April 20, 1999 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: precompiled perl?

On 19 Apr 1999, John Mullee <[email-masked]> wrote:
I know how to do all this with normal bat and pif files but what I was
asking about (but didn't ask very clearly) is how do I create a DOS
batch file that calls a perl script that calls the Cygwin perl. Or a
simpler question that will help me to write the batch file is: How can
I run Cygwin scripts in a DOS box. I'm sorry if this is a really basic
question. Pointers to documentation about this kind of thing would be
great.

Thanks again,
Nancy

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]