Subject: Fw: LessTif 0.88.1 for Cygwin-B20.1 now available
From: "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 15:04:40 -0400

The binary for LessTif 0.88.1 for Cygwin-b20.1 is now available at

 ftp://ftp.hungry.org/pub/hungry/lesstif/bindist
 
Version 0.88.1 has some bug fixes and a few new PushButton features.

This archive contains no linXlt.a.  If a user need libXlt.a for
Cygwin-B20.1 then he will need to download the version 0.88.0 for Cygwin
B20.1.

As always, questions regarding the Cygwin version should be directed to 
Suhaib Siddiqi <[email-masked]>. 

-Jon
 -- 
 Dr. Jon A. Christopher              / [email-masked] |  Project URLs:
Department of Biochem./Biophys.    /  spock: http://quorum.tamu.edu/spock
Texas A&M University MS-2128      / lesstif: http://www.lesstif.org/
College Station, TX, 77843       / personal: http://quorum.tamu.edu/jon

 

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]