Subject: Re: undefined references for GUI library using Mingw32
From: "dale henderson" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 16:42:13 PDT

>But where is the problem report????  I don't have the time to go 
>through 

I am not able to pipe the errors msgs from the compile to a file.
Here is an example:
      'wx/lib/libwx.a(frame.o)(.text0x190a):frame.cc: undefined 
reference to 'wxLogLastError'

>please search the mailing list for the last few exchanges between 
>Chris
>Pourcelot and I that should help you fix the faulty WINLIBS setting >in 
the

I found a hit on 3/17 for setting WINLIBS. It matches my makeg95.env, 
except for the ones that you stated in your note may have been left out. 
Do they have to be in a specific order? 

Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]