Subject: Writing NDIS drivers.
From: Brendan Simon <[email-masked]>
To: CygWin32 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:41:29 +1100

We have a custom network card and I want to write a network driver for
Win95/98/NT.  I wish to use either CygWin32 or MinGW32 (preferably
MinGW32 for speed and portability).  Can someone point me in the right
direction.

Where can I get doucmentation on the Net ?

What NDIS specification should I adhere to so it will work with
Win95/98/NT ?

Are there any device driver examples using CygWin32 or MinGW32 ?

Thanks,
Brendan Simon.

PS. Is this correct place to ask MinGW32 questions.  If not, which
mailing list would be more appropriate ?
Thanks.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]