Subject: Troubles while building Readline and ncurses with -mno-cygwin
From: Chris <[email-masked]>
To: cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 16:16:03 +0100

Hi,
I'm trying to build some GNU libraries with -mno-cygwin option.
I was sucessful with gmp, termcap, zlib but I got some troubles with
ncurses 4.2 and readline
Here is the message I have :

gcc -mno-cygwin  -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include
-DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.1"' -g -O  readline.c
In file included from readline.c:51:
\usr\local\include\stdio.h:144: parse error before `__gnuc_va_list'
\usr\local\include\stdio.h:145: parse error before `__gnuc_va_list'
\usr\local\include\stdio.h:146: parse error before `__gnuc_va_list'
\usr\local\include\stdio.h:174: parse error before `__gnuc_va_list'
\usr\local\include\stdio.h:220: parse error before `__gnuc_va_list'
\usr\local\include\stdio.h:221: parse error before `__gnuc_va_list'
\usr\local\include\stdio.h:222: parse error before `__gnuc_va_list'
readline.c:232: parse error before `readline_top_level'
readline.c:232: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
make: *** [readline.o] Error 1

Can anybody help ?
Regards,
Christine

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]