Subject: Re: [ANN] EGCS-1.1.2 binaries for Cygwin b20.1 available
From: Karel Sprenger <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Mumit Khan <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:27:09 +0100

Hi,

At 13:34 17-3-99 GMT, Theodore Jump wrote:
>
>>I've uploaded a new copy that was built on a Linux box instead of natively
>>to ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/cygwin/egcs-1.1.2/tmp/
>
>I can't get logged into ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu right now, I'll try again
when I
>get to my work this morning.
>

I also noticed that ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu was rather busy, so I mirrored
the whole tree at /pub/khan/gnu-win32 to
http://paddington.ic.uva.nl/mirrors/gnu-win32.  This being an NT machine I
can only offer http transfers for the moment.  Mumit, you may include
paddington in the list of European mirrors if you want.  I'll run the
mirror script every night at 02:00 GMT.

Hope this helps a bit.  

Cheers,
Karel

--
Karel Sprenger <[email-masked]>               | phone: +31-20-525 2302
Informatiseringscentrum                     |        +31-20-525 2741
Universiteit van Amsterdam                  | fax  : +31-20-525 2084
Turfdraagsterpad 9, NL-1012 XT  AMSTERDAM   | home : +31-20-670 0942
*** PGP Public Key available on servers *** | email: <[email-masked]>

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]