Subject: Re: Freeciv Binaries
From: [email-masked] (Michael Weiser)
To: "Russell K. Thompson II" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 17:11:16 GMT

Hello Russell, you wrote:
>	I was wondering if anyone has been able to run the freeciv binaries
>available from
>ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin/porters/Weiser_Michael/B20/
>on Windows 95.  My server will run fine but when I run the client I get
>the following message
I've just uploaded brand-new freeciv-1.7.2-b20-binaries to
ftp.franken.de which should show up soon in
/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin/porters/Weiser_Michael/B20/. I
haven't tested them very extensively but civclient starts perfectly
without any core dump. I've tried both Arlindo da Silva's vanilla
X11R6.4 and Sergey Okhapkins X11R6.4 plus my xpm-3.4k binaries. Don't
now what went wrong with my freeciv-1.7.1 binaries.
-- 
bye, Michael

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]