Subject: Re: Time offset strangeness
From: Philip Aston <[email-masked]>
To: DJ Delorie <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 09:49:27 +0000 (GMT-0:00)

DJ Delorie writes:
 > 
 > > For some days, i've been experiencing a strange time leap in the
 > > date batch or in my asclock. The hour given is 1 hour ahead the
 > > real date.

I'm seeing the same thing.

 > Do you have "automatic adjustments" enabled in your date/time
 > settings?
 > 
 > We've found a bug in NT that it reports timezone info wrong if this
 > is set, right around the times when you'd change from standard to
 > daylight time, and disabling the automatic adjustments seems to fix
 > it.

This "fixed" it, thanks.

BTW, Sebasiten, you should have found that the VM date problem is
cured by the later dll's.

- Phil

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]