Subject: Re: DateTime Picker and MonthCal ctrl. under b20
From: "Nirmal Prasad" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 20:37:53 -0500

hi anders,

>To build the library execute:
>dlltool -k --output-lib libcomtl32.a --dllname
comctl32.dll --defcomctl32.def

Thanks for the help. I have built the lib successfully and am currently
testing the DTPicker and Month Control. They seem to be running fine.

>Could you send me your patches?
Yes sure. i am attaching a file "DTPickerChanges.tar.gz". use the following
option
"gunzip DT....gz"
"tar -xvf DT...tar"
and it will create two sub-directories :-
1. Include. (This is the include dirctory where the usual Win32 headers are
i.e Messages.h, Defines.h, CommonFunctions.h etc..). I have only copied the
headers that i have changed. There are only ADDITIONS TO THE existing
headers.PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT THE COMPLETE SET OF WIN32 headers.

2. Lib. The Lib directory contains a new libcomctl32.a and the def file that
i have changed to include InitCommonControlsEx. I have also put the
comctl32.dll that i have used to obtain the libcomctl32.a

I am also trying to add the other classes that are missing. Please let me
know if i have missed anything.

Thanx

Regards

Nirmal Prasad R.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]