Subject: Re: Does GPL apply without Cygwin stub? [long and off-topic] (was Re: [ANN] Cygwin DEV survey)
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <[email-masked]>, cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 20:47:44 -0500

On Wed, Mar 10, 1999 at 01:56:18AM +0100, Stipe Tolj wrote:
>Suhaib M. Siddiqi wrote:
>> By the way, you typed [email-masked]. I hit the reply button and it
>> bounces :-)
>> Suhaib
>
>yep, it seems as if all mailing list mails from Chris go to
>[email-masked]. This may be ok for the cygnus.com domain but this makes
>filtering for various mailing list more problematic on our user side.
>
>I would ask you Chris kindly to send all mails to sourceware.cygnus.com
>as we users do too. This would really ease filtering and replying
>mechanisms.

Someone started this thread by sending mail to [email-masked] .  I did reply
to a couple of messages in this thread with this email address but I can assure
you that I didn't start using the erroneous email address.  It doesn't work
any better for me than it does for anyone else.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]