Subject: Re: Does GPL apply without Cygwin stub? [long and off-topic] (was Re: [ANN] Cygwin DEV survey)
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>, cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 01:56:18 +0100

Suhaib M. Siddiqi wrote:
> 
> By the way, you typed [email-masked]. I hit the reply button and it
> bounces :-)
> Suhaib

yep, it seems as if all mailing list mails from Chris go to
[email-masked]. This may be ok for the cygnus.com domain but this makes
filtering for various mailing list more problematic on our user side.

I would ask you Chris kindly to send all mails to sourceware.cygnus.com
as we users do too. This would really ease filtering and replying
mechanisms.

Regards,
Stipe

-- 
Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
Cygwin Porting Project
Department of Economical Computer Science        
University of Cologne, Germany                  
http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~tolj

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]