Subject: Re: Compiling Perl under b20.1
From: Earnie Boyd <[email-masked]>
To: Sebastien Barre <[email-masked]>, Charles Wilson <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 18:54:24 -0800 (PST)

---Sebastien Barre <[email-masked]> wrote:
8<
> Any help ?
8<

I'm not familiar enough with perl or perl internals to comment on the
workings of perl; however, the default mode for CYGWIN is binmode. 
The only thing that [no]binmode changes is the processing mode of
pipes and redirection.  So adding and removing binmode from the CYGWIN
variable should not make any difference in the testing as both mean
the same.
==
-                        \\||//
-------------------o0O0--Earnie--0O0o-------------------
--                [email-masked]               --
-- http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html --
----------------------ooo0O--O0ooo----------------------

PS: Newbie's, you should visit my page.
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]