Subject: Re: NT/X-Xemacs binary (long)
From: Wolfgang Grieskamp <[email-masked]>
To: Charles Wilson <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: 05 Mar 1999 22:04:44 +0100

Dear Charles,

thank you very much, this was a perfect ticket to get it work,
and seems worth to be somehow FAQerized! 

I've tried Cygnus some time ago, and didn't knew that it has
so good stablized. Great thing. 

The only backtrack I needed was to supply -with-X11, otherwise
xemacs-21.0.64 seems to build by default for native window support,
what is surely the correct behaviour.  It seems also that the
"CYGWIN=tty ..." option irritates vi (vim) which I needed to use
unless viper was up ;)

Best regards,
  Wolfgang

-- 
[email-masked]  http://uebb.cs.tu-berlin.de/~wg/

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]