Subject: Re: tty strangeness and other questions
From: [email-masked] (Gary V. Vaughan)
To: M Dipperstein <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: 04 Mar 1999 11:02:34 +0000

I know the answer to this one =)O|

M Dipperstein <[email-masked]> writes:

> 4)  I'm using Pierre A. Humblet's precompiled man, with Michael Hirmke's
> precompiled groff, and the hyphen for words that are split between lines
> is displayed as <AD>.  I'm pretty sure this problem is in the latin font
> files.  I've tried making character 0255 the hyphen character, but I'm
> obviously doing something wrong, because the real hyphen character becomes
> <AD> when I make that change.

http://www.delorie.com/archives/browse.cgi?p=cygwin/1998/11/16/14:47:15

-- 
  ___              _   ___   __              _             
 / __|__ _ _ ___ _| | / / | / /_ _ _  _ __ _| |_  __ _ ___ 
| (_ / _` | '_|// / |/ /| |/ / _` | || / _` | ' \/ _` | _ \
 \___\__,_|_|\_, /|___(_)___/\__,_|\_,_\__, |_||_\__,_|//_/
PGP Key from/___/                      /___/               
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/PGP/pks-commands.html#extract      
http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/~bal/pks-commands.html#extract       

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]