Subject: Re: Cywgin + XEmacs + Tcsh: error messages.
From: Earnie Boyd <[email-masked]>
To: Tsuyoshi Tada <[email-masked]>
Cc: cygwin users <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 07:32:08 -0800 (PST)

---Tsuyoshi Tada <[email-masked]> wrote:
8<
>   733k 1999/02/17 C:\usr\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin\cygwin1.dll
- os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
>                   "cygwin1.dll" v0.0 ts=1999/2/17 10:48
>   733k 1999/02/17 C:\usr\local\bin\cygwinb19.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0
>                   "cygwin1.dll" v0.0 ts=1999/2/17 10:48
8<

Do you need the copy of cygwinb19.dll?  Although it was reported to be
safe I've seen occasions where it did cause problems.  I suggest
renaming the cygwinb19.dll to see if it is getting in the way.  If
you're still using binaries that require it then use a binary editor
to change the occurrence of cygwinb19.dll in the .exe to
cygwin1.dll<null><null> being careful not to change the length of the
file.
==
-                        \\||//
-------------------o0O0--Earnie--0O0o-------------------
--                [email-masked]               --
-- http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html --
----------------------ooo0O--O0ooo----------------------

PS: Newbie's, you should visit my page.
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]