Subject: Re: [HELP] stat(), file permission, r/w access : i'm LOST :(
From: Geoffrey Noer <[email-masked]>
To: Sebastien Barre <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 23:55:00 -0800

On Tue, Mar 02, 1999, Sebastien Barre wrote:
[...]
> >Fixing the bug in the source is also possible.  I know Corinna has been 
> >doing some work with making permissions track more closely with UNIX style.
[...]

Note that these changes aren't being ignored.  I'm trying to stabilize
my build environment again (pesky internal compiler errors, sigh) and
then I'll be looking into/testing her changes.  Hopefully we'll be
adding them soon to the development sources...

-- 
Geoffrey Noer		Email: [email-masked]
Cygnus Solutions

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]