Subject: B20.1: bug with byacc (Windows NT 4.0) - missing infos
From: "[email-masked]"@snails.enet.dec.com
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 99 13:25:47 MET

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--------------3F4AE164FFD
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

My Email address: [email-masked]

--------------3F4AE164FFD
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; name="cygcheck.out"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="cygcheck.out"

Cygnus Win95/NT Configuration Diagnostics
Current System Time: Tue Feb 02 13:36:59 1999

WinNT Ver 4.0 build 1381 Service Pack 4

Path:	/djgpp/bin
	/DECss7
	/WINNT/system32
	/WINNT
	/cygnus/cygwin-b20/H-i586-cygwin32/bin
	/program files/Microsoft Visual Studio/vc98/Bin
	/program files/Microsoft Visual Studio/Common/MSDev98/Bin

SysDir: C:\WINNT\System32
WinDir: C:\WINNT

!C: = `C:\Vigniel\test'
!EXITCODE = `00000002'
COMPUTERNAME = `TRELOD'
COMSPEC = `C:\WINNT\system32\cmd.exe'
DECSS7KIT = `C:\DECss7'
DJGPP = `c:/DJGPP/DJGPP.ENV'
HOMEDRIVE = `C:'
HOMEPATH = `\DECss7'
LOGONSERVER = `\\TRELOD'
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS = `1'
OS = `Windows_NT'
OS2LIBPATH = `C:\WINNT\system32\os2\dll;'
PATHEXT = `.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD'
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE = `x86'
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER = `x86 Family 6 Model 3 Stepping 4, GenuineIntel'
PROCESSOR_LEVEL = `6'
PROCESSOR_REVISION = `0304'
PROMPT = `$P$G'
SYSTEMDRIVE = `C:'
SYSTEMROOT = `C:\WINNT'
TEMP = `C:\TEMP'
TMP = `C:\TEMP'
USERDOMAIN = `TRELOD'
USERNAME = `ss7'
USERPROFILE = `C:\WINNT\Profiles\ss7'
WINDIR = `C:\WINNT'
TERM = `cygwin'

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\00
  (default) = `C:'
  unix = `/'
  fbinary = 0x00000000
  fsilent = 0x00000000
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin B20
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin B20\B20.1
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\00
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\01
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\02
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\03
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\04
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\05
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\06
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\07
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\08
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\09
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0A
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0B
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0C
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0D
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0E
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0F
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\10
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\11
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\12
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\13
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\14
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\15
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\16
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\17
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\18
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\19
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\1A
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\1B
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\1C
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\1D
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\GNUPro
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\GNUPro\i586-cygwin32
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\GNUPro\i586-cygwin32\i586-cygwin32
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\GNUPro\i586-cygwin32\i586-cygwin32\cygwin-B20.1
  (default) = `c:\cygnus\cygwin-b20'
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cygnus Cygwin B20
  (default) = `C:\WINNT\IsUninst.exe -fc:\cygnus\cygwin-b20\Uninst.isu'
  DisplayName = `Cygwin B20'

a:\ fd           N/A    N/A                    
c:\ hd  NTFS    4094Mb  62% CP CS UN PA FC     
d:\ cd           N/A    N/A                    
f:\ net ODS2     185Mb 100% CP                 ENG203
w:\ net advfs  16287Mb   5%          PA        ATLAS        

C:    /        native  text!=binary

Found: C:\cygnus\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin\bash.exe
Found: C:\cygnus\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin\cat.exe
Not Found: cpp (good!)
Found: C:\cygnus\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin\find.exe
Found: C:\cygnus\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin\gcc.exe
Found: C:\cygnus\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin\gdb.exe
Found: C:\cygnus\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin\ld.exe
Found: C:\cygnus\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin\ls.exe
Found: C:\cygnus\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin\make.exe
Found: C:\cygnus\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin\sh.exe

  371k 1998/12/01 C:\cygnus\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin\cygtcl80.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtcl80.dll" v0.0 ts=1998/12/1 9:25
    5k 1998/12/01 C:\cygnus\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin\cygtclpip80.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
   10k 1998/12/01 C:\cygnus\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin\cygtclreg80.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtclreg80.dll" v0.0 ts=1998/12/1 9:25
  600k 1998/12/01 C:\cygnus\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin\cygtk80.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtk80.dll" v0.0 ts=1998/12/1 9:28
  446k 1998/12/03 C:\cygnus\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin\cygwin1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygwin1.dll" v0.0 ts=1998/12/4 5:39
Use -h to see help about each section

--------------3F4AE164FFD--

================== RFC 822 Headers ==================
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 13:54:43 +0100
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Organization: Digital Annecy

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]