Subject: Re: ... is not writable by you
From: Sebastien Barre <[email-masked]>
To: Dennis Newbold <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 18:22:12 +0100

At 08:51 25/02/99 -0800, Dennis Newbold wrote:

>     Not only do you have to have write access to /usr/local/bin, you
>also need write access to /usr/local, and quite possibly to /usr as well.

Yes of course, I have these rights :)

administrateur [8] /$ ll
total 0
drwxr-xr-x   7 administ Aucun           0 Feb 16 09:29 usr/
administrateur [9] /$ cd usr/
administrateur [11] /usr$ ll
total 0
drwxr-xr-x   8 administ Aucun           0 Feb 16 11:34 local/
administrateur [14] /usr$ ll local
total 0
drwxr-xr-x   2 administ Aucun           0 Feb 24 01:50 bin/
drwxr-xr-x   2 administ Aucun           0 Feb 23 09:17 include/
drwxr-xr-x   2 administ Aucun           0 Feb 23 09:17 info/
drwxr-xr-x   3 administ Aucun           0 Feb 16 11:34 lib/
drwxr-xr-x   4 administ Aucun           0 Feb 16 11:34 man/
drwxr-xr-x   5 administ Aucun           0 Feb 23 09:17 share/

______________________________________________________________
Sebastien Barre                  http://www.hds.utc.fr/~barre/

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]