Subject: Re: A partial goodbye...
From: Earnie Boyd <[email-masked]>
To: Geoffrey Noer <[email-masked]>
Cc: cygwin users <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:05:10 -0800 (PST)

---Geoffrey Noer <[email-masked]> wrote:
8<
> I still believe that Cygwin is a great piece of technology and will
> continue to support it in whatever way I can.  I intend to continue to
> contribute to the discussion on the mailing lists, keep up to date
> with development-level changes to Cygwin, and perhaps volunteer my
> help with future Net releases/bug fixing in my spare time.  So with
> a little luck, this will only be a half-goodbye.  :-)
8<

You've done a great job.  Good luck in your future endeavors.  You've
managed a good piece of work.  I'm half glad ;^) to that your staying
on the list.
 
Best regards,

==
-                        \\||//
-------------------o0O0--Earnie--0O0o-------------------
--                [email-masked]               --
-- http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html --
----------------------ooo0O--O0ooo----------------------

PS: Newbie's, you should visit my page.
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]