Subject: Re: Some spam to the mailing list
From: "Paul Garceau" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 14:23:05 -0800

Hi folks,

	Just wanted to let you know.  I received this yesterday.

	Peace,

		Paul G.

------- Forwarded Message Follows -------
From:           	[email-masked]
To:             	<[email-masked]>
Subject:        	Be the competition
Date sent:      	Wed, 17 Feb 1999 14:48:53

   LET US DO YOUR BULK E-MAIL ADVERTISING!!!

TIRED OF THE "IN YOUR FACE ADS" (BANNERS)  STATISTICS SHOW 
THEY ARE NOT WORKING.  PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF THE FORCEFUL ADS
EACH AND EVERYTIME THEY CLICK ONTO A SITE.  PUT YOUR AD 
DIRECTLY INTO THEIR MAILBOX, WHERE THEY CAN READ IT AT THEIR
LEISURE.  OUR CLIENTS FIND THAT INDIVIDUAL ADS WORK AND BRING
TRAFFIC TO THEIR SITE MORE THAN BANNERS.

THE WAY OF THE FUTURE FOR SUCCESS IN YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!

     **BEST BUY**NON-TARGETED MAILINGS** (WORLD-WIDE)
           1/2 million - $450

Let our company do mailing for your product/service, 
newsletter/report, seminar, convention or client list.

If your ISP will not let you do bulk mailing, then you
extract your own addresses, we will do your personal
bulk mailing $200 per month - 50,000 addresses a week.
MUST supply us with addresses.  

Addresses are extracted 24 hours a day 7 days a week, 
scanning the net for new addresses.  Estimated 
500-700,000 addresses extracted daily.  They are fresh!  
Over 67 million addresses on file and NONE were purchased
from other CD's.  

No more than 2 pages (50 lines).  Each ad must be no 
more than 50 characters wide by 50 lines deep.

     ***Targeted mailings: ***
Why pay $.01 per addresses save LOTS OF $$$, we will mail 
your ad or you can purchase the addresses: 

$250 - 50,000 addresses extracted
$150 - 25,000 addresses extracted

***SPECIAL*** FEBRUARY ONLY 1/2 million mailed to .net and 
.com $500.  A savings of $2000.  Don't let this pass you
by, call today.

Only fresh addresses are sent.  We extract when an order 
is placed.  We DO NOT use addresses extracted over a 
period of time.

We can extract by country, occupation, organizations, 
associations, product, website/domain, state or megatags 
(keywords).  If we can not search and extract what 
you need, then nobody can.  No one can target your 
mailing for less. 

Do your own mailing.  Buy addresses for any country extention, 
cost up to 1 million addresses only $500, a savings of $4,500.  
World wide addresses, non-targeted addresses extracted at random, 
$200 per million.  Buying a CD of addresses will only produce old
addresses up to 2 years old.  More than 90% will be out of date
and undeliverable.

Your mailing can be done in a matter of hours, instead 
of days.  We do not send to .edu, .gov or .mil.  If you
would like to send to any of these, we will be glad to
to sell the addresses and you can send your ad to the
.edu, .gov and .mil.  We have hundreds of thousands on
file.  AOL, Prodigy and Compuserve addresses offered for sale.  
All addresses are no older than 4 months, which also includes 
recent extractions.  $100 per million sent via. internet.

For the fastest service, cheapest prices and cleanest
mailings call our processing and new accounts department
at 904-282-0945, Monday - Friday.  If the line is busy or 
no answer, please keep trying, as bulk mailing is growing 
fast.  We do want to work with you to advertise your product.
Check out our prices and compare with other bulk emailers, 
you will find we have the BEST prices anywhere.  In fact, 
we do bulk mailings for many other bulk emailers also.  We 
have been serving our clients since February, 1997.

We can only remove usersname@domain, not an entire domain. 
To be remove email [email-masked].

Sender does not accept registered mail.
GWH 
950-23 Blanding Boulevard, Suite 113
Orange Park, Florida 32065

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]