Subject: Re: HOWTO: Building Cygwin/Mingw32 cross-compiler
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Mumit Khan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Aldo Mazzilli <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 11:20:40 +0100

> For instructions on how to build Linux-hosted cross development tools for
> Cygwin or Mingw32, visit:
>
>   http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/
>
> Hopefully, I won't have to answer tons of email on this from now on. Then
> again, since nobody seems to read mailing list archives, it's probably all
> in vain ;-)

we will duplicate the mailing archive on our site and add a full functional
search engine to it with a direct front-end on our homepage in a couple of
days, so people may scan the archive before posting.

This would be a good suggestion for the Cygwin project's homepage too.
Geoffrey, DJ?

--
Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>

Cygwin Porting Project -- "We build UNIX on top of Windows"
http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/

Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]