Subject: cross-egcs : install problem
From: Aldo Mazzilli <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:20:47 +0100

No response from [email-masked] !!
Do you have any ideas ??
Thanks in advance ...
-- 
=======================================================================
,',',',',',',' Aldo MAZZILLI             | INRIA Rhone-Alpes          |
,',',',',',',' [email-masked]| 655, avenue de l'Europe    |
,',',',',',',' Tel : 04 76 61 53 91      | 38330 Montbonnot St Martin |
,',',',',',',' Fax : 04 76 61 52 52      | FRANCE                     |
,',' *** Site WEB : http://www.inrialpes.fr/vasy/people/Aldo.Mazzilli |
=======================================================================

Subject: cross-egcs
From: Aldo Mazzilli <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 18:08:53 +0100

I'm making egcs as a cross-compiler and it fails at the building step
with the following message :

 gmake[1]: Entering directory
`/home/thalweg/users/mazzilli/download/EGCS/gcc'
gmake[1]: *** No rule to make target `c++', needed by `native'.  Stop.
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/thalweg/users/mazzilli/download/EGCS/gcc'
gmake: *** [cross] Error 2

The CONFIGURE step have worket very well with the following options :
"configure --target=i586-pc-mingw32 --prefix=$myprefix -v"

but when the BUILDING step fails for the following command :
"gmake cross"

Any ideas ??
Thanks
-- 
=======================================================================
,',',',',',',' Aldo MAZZILLI             | INRIA Rhone-Alpes          |
,',',',',',',' [email-masked]| 655, avenue de l'Europe    |
,',',',',',',' Tel : 04 76 61 53 91      | 38330 Montbonnot St Martin |
,',',',',',',' Fax : 04 76 61 52 52      | FRANCE                     |
,',' *** Site WEB : http://www.inrialpes.fr/vasy/people/Aldo.Mazzilli |
=======================================================================

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]