Subject: troubles while linking wxWindows samples...(B20.1)
From: Chris <[email-masked]>
To: cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 14:21:57 +0100

Hi,
Does anybody use wxWindows (a C++ framework providing GUI) ? 
I'm trying to test the samples but I get some warning during linking :
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
gcc -Wl,--subsystem,windows -mwindows -L../../lib -o minimal.exe
objects/minimal.o objects/minimal_resources.o ../../lib/libwx.a -lstdc++
-lgcc -lwinspool -lwinmm -lshell32 -lcomctl32 -lctl3d32 -lodbc32
-ladvapi32 -loldnames  
/cygnus/CYGWIN~1/H-I586~1/i586-cygwin32/bin/ld: warning: cannot find
entry symbol _WinMainCRTStartup; defaulting to 00401000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
so... what is ld.exe doing ? What am I doing wrong ?
Thanks 

Respectfully,

-- 
Christine Pourcelot
Stagiaire projet CODES
INRIA ROCQUENCOURT