Subject: Problem with egcs-1.1.1/mingw32
From: Pierre-Henri Jouneau <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 12:57:53 +0100

When I'am trying to compile a fortran program, which uses a mixed
C/fortran library and the graphic gd library, with the last version of
egcs-1.1.1/mingw32, I get the following result:

g77 -o ../exe/ac1 ac1ems.o libems.a -L../gif -lgd -lm
../gif/libgd.a(gd.o)(.text+0x2b2a):gd.c: undefined reference to
`__srget'
../gif/libgd.a(gd.o)(.text+0x2b4f):gd.c: undefined reference to
`__srget'
../gif/libgd.a(gd.o)(.text+0x2bbd):gd.c: undefined reference to
`__srbuf'
../gif/libgd.a(gd.o)(.text+0x2bef):gd.c: undefined reference to
`__srbuf'
../gif/libgd.a(gd.o)(.text+0x2bff):gd.c: undefined reference to
`__srbuf'
../gif/libgd.a(gd.o)(.text+0x2c25):gd.c: undefined reference to
`__srget'
../gif/libgd.a(gd.o)(.text+0x2d61):gd.c: undefined reference to
`__srget'
../gif/libgd.a(gd.o)(.text+0x2e03):gd.c: undefined reference to
`__srbuf'
../gif/libgd.a(gd.o)(.text+0x2e7e):gd.c: undefined reference to
`__srbuf'
../gif/libgd.a(gd.o)(.text+0x2ebb):gd.c: undefined reference to
`__srbuf'
../gif/libgd.a(gd.o)(.text+0x2f08):gd.c: undefined reference to
`__srbuf'
../gif/libgd.a(gd.o)(.text+0x2f73):gd.c: undefined reference to
`__srbuf'
../gif/libgd.a(gd.o)(.text+0x3157):gd.c: undefined reference to
`__srget'
../gif/libgd.a(gd.o)(.text+0x3180):gd.c: undefined reference to
`__srget'
../gif/libgd.a(gd.o)(.text+0x31b1):gd.c: undefined reference to
`__srget'
../gif/libgd.a(gd.o)(.text+0x3278):gd.c: undefined reference to
`_impure_ptr'

I have also tried to use -lC, and then I get:

g77 -o ../exe/ac1 ac1ems.o libems.a -L../gif -lgd -lm -lC
/cygnus/cygwin-b20/H-i586-cygwin32/i586-cygwin32/lib/libC.a(freer.o): In
function `malloc_trim_r':
/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/newlib/libc/stdlib/mallocr.c:3239:
undefined reference to `sysconf'
/cygnus/cygwin-b20/H-i586-cygwin32/i586-cygwin32/lib/libC.a(mallocr.o):
In function `malloc_extend_top':
/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/newlib/libc/stdlib/mallocr.c:2133:
undefined reference to `sysconf'
/cygnus/cygwin-b20/H-i586-cygwin32/i586-cygwin32/lib/libC.a(linkr.o): In
function `link_r':
/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/newlib/libc/reent/linkr.c:61:
undefined reference to '_link'
/cygnus/cygwin-b20/H-i586-cygwin32/i586-cygwin32/lib/libC.a(sbrkr.o): In
function `sbrkr_r':
/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/newlib/libc/reent/sbrkr.c:61:
undefined reference to '_sbrk'

Is this a bug, or do I make a mistake. It works well under Linux, and it
was also working with a previous version of egcs!

-- 
Pierre-Henri Jouneau (http://cecm.insa-lyon.fr)
Maitre de Conferences - INSA de Lyon

--   
Want to unsubscribe from this list?                             
Send a message to [email-masked]