Subject: Troubles with Termcap-1.3
From: Chris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 14:15:07 +0100

Hi
I need Termcap so I get it and I'm trying to build it on Windows Nt with
Cygwin
I made the changes in Makefile(add -D_STRICT_ANSI), but I got a parse
error :
gcc -c  -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 
-DTERMCAP_FILE=\"/etc/termcap\" -I. -I. -g tparam.c
In file included from tparam.c:29:
C:\cygnus\CYGWIN~1\H-I586~1\bin\..\lib\gcc-lib\i586-cygwin32\egcs-2.91.57\..\..\..\..\i586-cygwin32\include\string.h:54:
parse error before `('
C:\cygnus\CYGWIN~1\H-I586~1\bin\..\lib\gcc-lib\i586-cygwin32\egcs-2.91.57\..\..\..\..\i586-cygwin32\include\string.h:54:
warning: conflicting types for built-in function `memcpy'
C:\cygnus\CYGWIN~1\H-I586~1\bin\..\lib\gcc-lib\i586-cygwin32\egcs-2.91.57\..\..\..\..\i586-cygwin32\include\string.h:54:
parse error before `const'
make: *** [tparam.o] Error 1
What am I doing wrong ?

Regards
-- 
Christine Pourcelot
Stagiaire projet CODES
INRIA ROCQUENCOURT
tel : 01 39 63 57 70