Subject: Re: pthreads
From: Steve Coleman <[email-masked]>
To: Rick Blair <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 12:02:53 -0500

Rick Blair wrote:

>  Has anyone done a port of a pthreads package? 

See: 

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/pthreads-win32/
http://www.cyberus.ca/~jebossom/pthread1c.html

I keep hearing that the cygwin kernel is not thread safe yet but have
not heard anything on the status of that effort. Since all my software
that I would like to port is multi-threaded I would look forward to
hearing any status updates as to this effort. I signed up for the
pthreads-win32 email list a while back but never received anything from
it. I guess I will have to try again. :-}

-- 
Name: Steve Coleman <[email-masked]>
At:   Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory
Washington: Voice: 240-228-6330 Fax: 240-228-5597
Baltimore:  Voice: 443-778-6330 Fax: 443-778-5597