Subject: Maximize your website's traffic!
From: [email-masked]

1 Feb 1999 09:57:39 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Maximize your website's traffic.
INCREASE YOUR SEARCH ENGINE RANK!

If your Web site isn't getting the traffic it should, it's likely
that it's not ranked well on the major Internet search engines. 

According to recent Internet E-commerce studies, over 90% of 
consumers find the Web sites they visit by using eight major 
search engines, which are Yahoo!, Excite, AltaVista, Infoseek, 
Lycos, Web Crawler, HotBot, and Northern Light.

If your website isn't located in the top-30 listings of these 
engines, chances are your site will never be seen.

The single most important thing you can do to increase your Web 
site's traffic is to increase your search engine ranking.

-------------

"PUT YOUR NAME IN LIGHTS -- List your business with search 
engines to make sure potential customers can find it."

           -- BIZ Excite, PC Computing magazine, November 1998

-------------

THE BASICS: HOW SEARCH ENGINES RANK YOUR SITE

When you submit your website to a search engine to be indexed in 
its database, it sends a "robot" to scan your page. 

Using complex algorithms to rank your page for keyword 
relevance, the "robot" determines whether you'll be ranked number 
1 or 1,000,000 when potential visitors conduct a search looking 
for sites like yours.

Because the search engines are constantly changing their 
algorithms to provide users with the best possible search
results, there's only one true solution to high search 
engine placement--us.

In short, submission alone isn't enough. *Good search engine 
ranking* is critical to your site's success. 

-------------

HERE'S WHAT WE DO -- A UNIQUE, SUCCESSFUL APPROACH

In order to counter the ever-changing search engine algorithms,
we create an entire series of "entry pages" that are optimized 
for the search engines--one for every keyword (or keyword phrase) 
that you provide. 

Each entry page is optimized for a different set of algorithm 
variables. 

In other words, instead of having only *one* page struggling to 
rank well on all engines, we create separate, search
engine-specific entry pages for each keyword.

As a result, your pages rank well because they contain
information relevant to search queries that are related to your 
industry. 

-------------

HOW ENTRY PAGES AFFECT YOUR WEB SITE'S CURRENT STRUCTURE

Put simply, they don't.

When creating entry pages we *do not* make any changes to the 
existing structure, content, or functionality of your current
site. 

The entry pages act as a welcome screen for your Web site when 
people enter from your highly ranked link on the search engine.

The pages will say a few introductory words about your site,
which are keyword and/or keyword phrase rich, and then provide 
a link that asks the visitor to "Click Here To Enter," which 
moves them directly to your current homepage. 

------------

HERE'S WHAT WE DON'T *EVER* DO TO HELP YOUR SEARCH ENGINE RANK

We *will not* build pages for irrelevant--yet
"popular"--keywords. 

Also, we will *never* "spamdex" pages. "Spamdexing" is "stuffing"
a Web page full of words for the search engine's robots. You may
have seen spamdexing, which is placing many words in the same 
text color as a background onto a Web page. Spamdexing will 
actually get your pages "kicked" from search engine indexes.

What we *will* do is simply present very relevant keywords for
your site to the search engines in the way that they "like" to 
see it. 

-------------

"It's simple: If they can't find you on the search engines,
they can't buy from you."

                -- J. LeRoss, Internet Sales Consultant

------------

HOW WELL DOES THE SERVICE WORK?

We'll send you a detailed report of your current search engine 
ranking on "The Big Six" engines before we begin. 

Then, once your new entry pages have been indexed, we'll send 
you a second report showing how they've ranked. 

Here's a sampling of some results we've acheived for previous 
clients. (These examples are for competitive keywords--not just 
obscure words on which no one is conducting searches.)

<> 6 top-10 rankings on Infoseek for different relevant keywords

<> 18 top-10 rankings across the major search engines

<> 3 top-10 rankings on Alta Vista for one keyword

<> 16 total *number one* rankings

<> 40 top-30 rankings, spread across the different engines.

<> 1 to 2 hits per week increased to 500 per day

<> 45,000 hits per month grew to 108,000.

------------

HOW MUCH DOES YOUR SERVICE COST?

Our basic services start at only $385. The basic package 
includes:

<> Construction of optimized entry pages for up to 20 keywords
     -- This gives you good "coverage" in your industry

<> Submission of the keyword-dense entry pages to the "Big Six" 
     search engines

When you contact us, ask about other services we provide that 
may be able to help your Internet initiatives succeed.

We have special services that can be tailored for your specific
Internet marketing needs.

------------

HOW DO I GET STARTED?

<> Call us--we'll answer any questions you may have and provide
     a no-cost initial consultation.      (310) 859-4659 

<> Submit your keywords and/or keyword phrases (up to 20) to us

------------

COMMENTS FROM CLIENTS 

"Frankly, I'm impressed with the foregoing.
  
So many solicitations from email sources turn out to be a phone
line that hooks up to a voice mail system that is designed to 
give the impression of size, and people who never return phone 
calls/messages. . . So its a pleasant surprise to find that 
someone at the other end is really operating as a business!!!"
--Alan B.

"Incredible! Our site is now receiving more hits in a day than 
we used to get in an entire month. [My boss] is still eating his 
words." -- Bob W.

"I knew the search engines were a fantastic marketing tool, but
my company simply didn't have the time to devote to search engine 
placement. It has proven to be the best money we've ever spent on 
marketing." -- Shelley H.

"I worked for weeks to get good search engine placement, but I 
could never crack the top 80 . . . my site was deserted. Within a 
month [after using your service], I'd had more hits than I'd had 
in the last year. I wouldn't believe it if it hadn't happened to 
me." -- Chris L.

------------

OUR JOB: INCREASE YOUR WEB SITE'S RANKING.

We can't guarantee that better ranking will increase the number
of visitors that "surf" to your Web site. 

Some highly-ranked websites still don't get much traffic--much 
depends on your particular industry and choice of keywords.

However, high rankings, in most cases, do mean increased Web 
site traffic.

And, we have never failed to increase a client's ranking. Ever.

------------

CONTACT A REPRESENTATIVE:

Search Engine Success Group  -  Call us at: 

                             (310) 859-4659    

-----------------------
If you've received this message in error--and are not 
interested in our services--please click reply or call,
(888)-248-2236, and we'll remove you from our list.  

Maximize your website's traffic.
INCREASE YOUR SEARCH ENGINE RANK!

If your Web site isn't getting the traffic it should, it's likely
that it's not ranked well on the major Internet search engines. 

According to recent Internet E-commerce studies, over 90% of 
consumers find the Web sites they visit by using eight major 
search engines, which are Yahoo!, Excite, AltaVista, Infoseek, 
Lycos, Web Crawler, HotBot, and Northern Light.

If your website isn't located in the top-30 listings of these 
engines, chances are your site will never be seen.

The single most important thing you can do to increase your Web 
site's traffic is to increase your search engine ranking.

-------------

"PUT YOUR NAME IN LIGHTS -- List your business with search 
engines to make sure potential customers can find it."

           -- BIZ Excite, PC Computing magazine, November 1998

-------------

THE BASICS: HOW SEARCH ENGINES RANK YOUR SITE

When you submit your website to a search engine to be indexed in 
its database, it sends a "robot" to scan your page. 

Using complex algorithms to rank your page for keyword 
relevance, the "robot" determines whether you'll be ranked number 
1 or 1,000,000 when potential visitors conduct a search looking 
for sites like yours.

Because the search engines are constantly changing their 
algorithms to provide users with the best possible search
results, there's only one true solution to high search 
engine placement--us.

In short, submission alone isn't enough. *Good search engine 
ranking* is critical to your site's success. 

-------------

HERE'S WHAT WE DO -- A UNIQUE, SUCCESSFUL APPROACH

In order to counter the ever-changing search engine algorithms,
we create an entire series of "entry pages" that are optimized 
for the search engines--one for every keyword (or keyword phrase) 
that you provide. 

Each entry page is optimized for a different set of algorithm 
variables. 

In other words, instead of having only *one* page struggling to 
rank well on all engines, we create separate, search
engine-specific entry pages for each keyword.

As a result, your pages rank well because they contain
information relevant to search queries that are related to your 
industry. 

-------------

HOW ENTRY PAGES AFFECT YOUR WEB SITE'S CURRENT STRUCTURE

Put simply, they don't.

When creating entry pages we *do not* make any changes to the 
existing structure, content, or functionality of your current
site. 

The entry pages act as a welcome screen for your Web site when 
people enter from your highly ranked link on the search engine.

The pages will say a few introductory words about your site,
which are keyword and/or keyword phrase rich, and then provide 
a link that asks the visitor to "Click Here To Enter," which 
moves them directly to your current homepage. 

------------

HERE'S WHAT WE DON'T *EVER* DO TO HELP YOUR SEARCH ENGINE RANK

We *will not* build pages for irrelevant--yet
"popular"--keywords. 

Also, we will *never* "spamdex" pages. "Spamdexing" is "stuffing"
a Web page full of words for the search engine's robots. You may
have seen spamdexing, which is placing many words in the same 
text color as a background onto a Web page. Spamdexing will 
actually get your pages "kicked" from search engine indexes.

What we *will* do is simply present very relevant keywords for
your site to the search engines in the way that they "like" to 
see it. 

-------------

"It's simple: If they can't find you on the search engines,
they can't buy from you."

                -- J. LeRoss, Internet Sales Consultant

------------

HOW WELL DOES THE SERVICE WORK?

We'll send you a detailed report of your current search engine 
ranking on "The Big Six" engines before we begin. 

Then, once your new entry pages have been indexed, we'll send 
you a second report showing how they've ranked. 

Here's a sampling of some results we've acheived for previous 
clients. (These examples are for competitive keywords--not just 
obscure words on which no one is conducting searches.)

<> 6 top-10 rankings on Infoseek for different relevant keywords

<> 18 top-10 rankings across the major search engines

<> 3 top-10 rankings on Alta Vista for one keyword

<> 16 total *number one* rankings

<> 40 top-30 rankings, spread across the different engines.

<> 1 to 2 hits per week increased to 500 per day

<> 45,000 hits per month grew to 108,000.

------------

HOW MUCH DOES YOUR SERVICE COST?

Our basic services start at only $385. The basic package 
includes:

<> Construction of optimized entry pages for up to 20 keywords
     -- This gives you good "coverage" in your industry

<> Submission of the keyword-dense entry pages to the "Big Six" 
     search engines

When you contact us, ask about other services we provide that 
may be able to help your Internet initiatives succeed.

We have special services that can be tailored for your specific
Internet marketing needs.

------------

HOW DO I GET STARTED?

<> Call us--we'll answer any questions you may have and provide
     a no-cost initial consultation.      (888) 283-2050 

<> Submit your keywords and/or keyword phrases (up to 20) to us

------------

COMMENTS FROM CLIENTS 

"Frankly, I'm impressed with the foregoing.
  
So many solicitations from email sources turn out to be a phone
line that hooks up to a voice mail system that is designed to 
give the impression of size, and people who never return phone 
calls/messages. . . So its a pleasant surprise to find that 
someone at the other end is really operating as a business!!!"
--Alan B.

"Incredible! Our site is now receiving more hits in a day than 
we used to get in an entire month. [My boss] is still eating his 
words." -- Bob W.

"I knew the search engines were a fantastic marketing tool, but
my company simply didn't have the time to devote to search engine 
placement. It has proven to be the best money we've ever spent on 
marketing." -- Shelley H.

"I worked for weeks to get good search engine placement, but I 
could never crack the top 80 . . . my site was deserted. Within a 
month [after using your service], I'd had more hits than I'd had 
in the last year. I wouldn't believe it if it hadn't happened to 
me." -- Chris L.

------------

OUR JOB: INCREASE YOUR WEB SITE'S RANKING.

We can't guarantee that better ranking will increase the number
of visitors that "surf" to your Web site. 

Some highly-ranked websites still don't get much traffic--much 
depends on your particular industry and choice of keywords.

However, high rankings, in most cases, do mean increased Web 
site traffic.

And, we have never failed to increase a client's ranking. Ever.

------------

CONTACT A REPRESENTATIVE:

Search Engine Success Group  -  Call us at: 

                              (888) 283-2050    

-----------------------
If you've received this message in error--and are not 
interested in our services--please click reply or call,
(888)-248-2236, and we'll remove you from our list.  

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".